- LGHO needs doctors and nurses to volunteer some of their time and donate services to needy residents of La Gonave;
- LGHO welcomes professionals to volunteer some time to help design and build houses, schools, and medical clinics for the poor;
- LGHO needs professionals to help train and teach vocational skills to our eligible residents;
- LGHO needs volunteers who can offer other forms of assistance to needy citizens of La Gonave;
- LGHO needs volunteers to reach out to other people, churches, colleges, and organizations to join our campaign against extreme poverty in the Island of La Gonave, Haiti.
Please contact us if you are willing to sponsor one of these programs or sponsor other programs that are not listed above.
Board of Directors
- Kisner Jean, Founder & President
- Annie Marie Barnes, Vice-President
- Ketelie M. Dornelus, Treasurer
- Joanne Berg, Secretary
- Michael A. Nicholson, Assistant Secretary
- Dieucine Cenecharles, Board Member
- Thomas Similus, Board Member
We are all unpaid members who are dedicated to promoting a strong campaign against extreme poverty in Haiti.