Help us secure funds to cover various costs such as case management services, hospital costs, doctors’ visits, funerals, vocational training, transportations, rents, furniture, medications, nutrition, and travel costs.
Please be the sponsor (s) of the following programs however you can:
- Home-Based Services to Elderly
- Education for school age children
- Library & Internet
- Computer laboratory & Internet
- Medical Care & first aid medications
- Micro Credit Scheme /People’s banks
- Supportive agriculture
We are urging US and other foreign farmers to sponsor our program of recruiting dedicated seasonal or guest workers from Haiti to work in their farms as needed as part our campaign against extreme poverty.
If you sponsor one of these program s, you will contribute extensively to our campaign against extreme poverty in Haiti as the program will help improve the living conditions of our disadvantaged families.
Board of Directors
- Kisner Jean, Founder & President
- Annie Marie Barnes, Vice-President
- Ketelie M. Dornelus, Treasurer
- Joanne Berg, Secretary
- Michael A. Nicholson, Assistant Secretary
- Dieucine Cenecharles, Board Member
- Thomas Similus, Board Member
We are all unpaid members who are dedicated to promoting a strong campaign against extreme poverty in Haiti.